Are you an LSE booster? Would you like to see a more vibrant LSE alumni community in Toronto? Perhaps you miss the sense of camaraderie from your student days? Maybe you have ideas for interesting LSE talks or events in Toronto?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! The Canadian Friends of the LSE (CFLSE) Toronto Chapter is currently seeking to fill the volunteer position of Chair. All LSE alumni living in the GTA are welcome to apply.
Primary responsibilities include:
– Oversee all activities and initiatives of the CFLSE Toronto Chapter
– Provide direction and advice to executive committee members of the CFLSE Toronto
– Provide leadership in developing chapter membership and community
– Liaise with representatives of the Canadian Friends of the LSE (national level)
– Control, with the Treasurer, the finances of the Toronto Chapter
The time commitment for this volunteer job is not huge – on average, several hours per month. This is a fun role! You’ll be working with a bunch of interesting, motivated, smart people. You’ll have a front-row seat to the cutting-edge research coming out of LSE. You’ll get to develop your leadership chops and hone your communication skills. With this on your cv, maybe you’ll even get a promotion!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your application by
Monday, March 9, 2020 to: email@example.com.
In your application, please include:
– Your Name, LSE program and graduation year
– Your CV
– A description of any relevant experience
– Why you are interested in this opportunity
Many thanks. We look forward to hearing from you.
Guillermo Suarez Sebastian